Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Touring Coast Guard Navigational Aid Station


"Hey, I believe I ordered the LARGE aid to navigation." "JJ, are you LISTENING?"


Some behind-the-scenes secrets. When one bulb burns out, another one flips up into use. Also, they're starting to implement LEDs (I was thinking the bulbs look a bit old-school).


Do NOT blindly reach into these drawers. And the Coast Guard does WHAT with these? I believe Mike uses them in his Ninja training.


So I saw this box sitting on the shelf. Some caption possibilities (feel free to comment with more): "See, people with scary teeth DO have a future in modeling!" Or, "So, you say you're a model. GQ? Esquire? Fred Meyer ads?" "No, I do respirator masks . . . and a little hand modeling on the side. Have you seen the 1996 Bulova watch catalog? That's me."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: